Monsoon…rain..!! Automatically you remember pakoda. All Indians are crazy about pakoda. On a rainy day, with a cup of tea, pakoda made our day. Pakoda is a kind of snacks which is made by gram flour & some vegetables. It is very easy to make. Here we told you about pakoda recipe Step by step, read this –
FOR: 4 people
1 cup chopped – Spinach
1 – green chilli
Asafetida (one pinch)
1 cup – gram flour
3 big spoon – maize flour
1 small spoon – coriander powder
salt (as per your taste)
how to make:
- Take a bowl , mix all ingredients properly.
- Add some water and keep mixing till the paste is smooth.
- Leave this paste for 10 min.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Now make sure to mix the paste again.
- Make small balls with this paste over heated frying pan.
- Do it four times.
- Deep fry properly with slotted spoon.
- Drain them on kitchen paper towel for oil to be absorbed.
- Garnish it with tomato and chilli sause. Serve it.