How to make Bhel puri ?
Bhel puri is an Indian snack made out of puffed rice that is familiar to every Indian’s taste buds. First it is pretty easy to prepare and even if you’re suffering from any disease like asthma or diabetes you can still relish this tangy snack. It is almost iconic status in Western India, bhel puri is low-fat, nutritious and delicious snacks, Today we’ll tell you how to easily prepare this dish at home:
Preparation Time: 5 minutes.
Essential Ingredients: For 4 adults.
- 4 cups puffed rice.
- Finely chopped onions
- Finely chopped tomatoes
- Finely chopped green chilly
- Grated Daikon (Mooli(
- Grated radish
- Some Aaloo Bhujia
- Some roasted Bengal Gram (Bhuna Chana)
- Salt according to taste
- Jaljeera Powder
- Chopped coriander
- Lemon juice
- Empty the puffed rice in a big bowl.
- Add chopped onions and aloo bhujia into it.
- Later add onions, daikon, roasted Bengal gram, chilly and tomatoes and mix well.
- Later add salt according to taste and a pinch of jaljeera.
- Pour it out in a dish.
- Garnish it with coriander and add drops of lemon juice.
- Devour it quickly because bhel puri doesn’t taste well if kept for long hours.