Gram Four Chilla- Mix Veg Gram Flour Chilla with Pepper Mint Chutney.
Whether it is breakfast or a time for refreshment Besan Chilla or Gram Flour chilla is loved by all. It’s very light and one doesn’t need to exert much energy in consuming it. It is also very beneficial for the sick and the old people. Today we’ll teach you how to make delicious veg chilla at home. Mix veg chilla tastes better than the normal one.
Essential Ingredient: For four adults.
- Gram Flour – 4 cups.
- Cauliflower – 1 cup grated.
- Ginger-1 small piece.
- Green Chilly- 2 diced.
- Salt- according to taste
- Coriander Powder
- Red chilly
- Chopped coriander
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- First grind ginger, green chilly and tomatoes.
- Strain the gram flower and empty it in a bowl.
- Mix the flour in water and keep stirring so as not to form knots.
- In the mixture add the tomato, chilly and ginger paste.
- After that also add the grated cauliflower.
- Thicken the mixture like the batter of pakoras.
- After stirring for about 2-3 minutes keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- The batter is ready for besan chilla.
- Put the pan on the flame, add oil and heat.
- First make a small size chilla as a draft to see how to make the fair ones.
- Flip it on the other side once one side turns golden brown.
- Keep frying until the entire disk turns golden brown. Keep adding oil in small amounts.
- After cooking it well enjoy it with chutney.
- Stir the besan well so that there are no knots.
- Spread the mixture only after the tava is hot enough.
- Do not pres it much. Cook lightly.
Please follow and like us: