Singhare ka atta or water chestnut flour is one of the flours that eaten during Navratri and fasting days. During fasting kuttu ka atta is used to make so many recipes. Today recipe is kachori made of Kuttu or singhara atta.
- Water Chestnut flour (or Kuttu flour)- 200 Grams or 1 Cup
- Potatoes-4 Boiled
- Green Chilly-1 Finely Chopped
- Ginger Piece Finely Chopped
- Black Pepper- 1/4th of a Teaspoon
- Mango Powder (Amchoor)- 1/4th of a Teaspoon (Optional)
- Halite Salt (Sendha Namak)- 1 Teaspoon
- Oil or Ghee- For Frying
How to make:
Strain the flour, put a pinch of salt and two tablespoon oil and twist the dough warmly. Peel the potatoes and dice them, mix green chilly, ginger, black pepper, mango powder and halite salt and mix it well.
The filling is ready. Heat oil or ghee in a pan. Pull out a small portion of the flour and flatten it on your palm, place a tablespoon of your filling inside the flour and wrap it around and flatten it further. Pour them in the oil and fry them until they turn golden brown. Keep putting and frying the kachori until finished and Navratri special Water Chestnut flour kachori are ready.
Please follow and like us: