1. Sex works as a pain killer — especially with headaches.
2. The average size of a man’s penis is 5 to 7 inches when erect.
3. Semen can be used as a face cream to help fight wrinkles and prevent acne.
4. 29. 51% of men and 43% of women have had oral-anal sex.
5. There are about 250 million sperm in a teaspoon of semen.
6. A man ejaculates at an average speed of 28 mph.
7. There are 5 to 25 calories in a teaspoon of semen.
8. Ejaculation is a great solution to nasal congestion.
9. A man’s orgasm lasts, on average, about 22 seconds.
10. A woman’s orgasm lasts, on average, about 18 seconds.
11. It’s hard to pee after sex because of an antidiuretic hormone that prevents urine.
12. Pheromones in celery not only cause arousal in men, they also make men more attractive to women.
13. It’s said that on average men have 11 erections a day.
14. The average vagina is 3 to 4 inches long, and it can double in size when aroused.
15. It’s estimated that a man will produce 52 litre of semen in his lifetime.
16. In 1850 B.C. the ancient Egyptians used crocodile dung as a contraceptive.
17. A heart rate can average between 140 and 180 bpm during an orgasm.
18. According to the CDC 44% of men and 36% percent of women have tried anal sex at least once.
19. The testes increase 50% in size during sex.
20. There are more than 8,000 nerve endings in the clitoris.