Every girl dreams of having bright, clean skin. If your skin is glowing and fresh you feel confident. Cleansing, toning and moisturizing are required by your face which makes it glow and clean. There are several home prepared face packs which can be made easily. Milk is a cleanser in itself that brightens your skin and it can be used as a face pack. Let’s get to know various organic ingredients that can be prepared at home:
[alert-announce]Clean your face this way[/alert-announce]
- Milk and Rose Water-Mix some drops of milk with rosewater and apply it for 1-2 minutes massaging your skin. Wash it with cold water and cover the pores with a face pack.
- Oatmeal and milk- This works both as a scrub and face cleanser. It’s very easy to make. Mix milk with oatmeal powder and apply the paste on your face. Scrub your face gently and make your skin glow.
- Milk and Honey-For a healthy skin use honey in every pack. Add some drops of honey in milk and apply it on your face. If you have acne or pimple problems then add a few drops of lemon.
- Milk and Papaya- Papaya has a kind of enzyme that removes the dead skin cells and eradicates the dark spots. Mix the pulp of papaya with milk and apply it on face and neck and massage for 2 minutes. Wash it with cold water and your face will glow.
- Milk and Carrot juice- Carrot has beta keratin that tightens your skin and removes dead skin cells. You can use this vegetable to keep your skin clean, remove wrinkles and keep your skin bright. To prepare this, grate the carrots and mix them in milk, apply it gently on your face and rinse with cold water. You can also add yogurt. If your skin feels oily thereafter, then wash your face with face wash.