Make up is a part and parcel for a regular girl these days. It is an essential accessory without which more or less every girl feels incomplete. Different facial features demand different types and styles of make up; one of these features is eyes.
While it is easier for girls with bigger eyes to apply make-up, it becomes somewhat difficult for girls with small eyes. But no need to worry, we’re here with a few tricks as to how to beautify those small eyes:
- Maintain Your Eyebrows- Even though this goes out in general for every girl, this is a great tip for girls with small eyes. Make sure your eyebrows are well groomed and maintained from an expert. Small eyes with unmaintained brows are a complete No.
- Use a Concealer- Make sure you don’t have dark circles lingering below those eyes; they’ll make it look even smaller. Use an efficient concealer to hide those dark circles.
- Eye-lash curler- Use a proper eye lash curler and curl those eyelashes to male them look big and elongating. These will beautify your eyes and make them look big.
- Use a proper Mascara- Apply mascara after using a curler as it will further intensify the look making it more appealing and attractive. A mascara will elongate the lashes making the eyes look bigger.
- Don’t apply too much eyeliner- Know the limit to when you’ve to stop drawing those lines on your little eyes. Eyes copious with black make-up would not look hygienic or proper. Put a thin line of eyeliner and it’ll work just fine.
- Pale eye-shadow- Always use a paler shade of an eye-shadow along your lids, this will enhance their size and make them look bigger and brighter.
- Smudge Your Eyes- Another brilliant tip is to smudge your eye-liner just a little bit to make them look bigger. Don’t spoil it, but just little dab would make them look smoky and big.
So these were a few tips to make those eyes look bigger if you desire so. Applying the make up precisely can do wonders to the face and confidence of a girl and eye make up always is a best option for any kind of an event or social gathering.
But it is essential to remember, even without tons of make-up, all kinds of eyes look equally beautiful and appealing.