Aloo Bhaja or you can say fried potato is very popular bengali indian recipe, some parts on bengal aloo bhaja also known as Bengal fried potatoes. If you have less time to make food then it is very for prepare under 25 min. You can try this recipe with chapati or pratha. check out how to make Aloo Bhaja potato recipe just 25 min?
• 4 large-sized Potatoes (cut into very thin strips)
• 3 finely chopped Green Chillies (optional)
• 1 tsp Black Cumin Seeds
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1 Dry Red Chilli
• 4 tbsp Oil
• Salt to taste
How to make Aloo Bhaja (Potato Recipe):
• Heat oil in a flat pan and add red chilli after breaking it in two pieces.
• When the chilly turns blackish red; add the cumin seeds and allow it to splutter.
• Now add turmeric powder, green chillies and potato strips.
• Fry till the potatoes on high flame for 20 seconds and then on low flame till tender.
• Add salt to taste and stir properly for 1 minute; put off the flame.
• Serve hot with freshly prepared rice and dal.