To make Vrat ke Aloo fry, follow these simple steps:
- 3-4 large Potatoes
- 1-2 Green Chillies
- 2 tablespoons roasted and coarsely crushed Peanuts (Moongphali)
- 5-8 Curry Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Rock Salt (Sendha Namak) to taste
- 2 teaspoons Oil or Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander for garnishing
Read More: how to make breakfast recipe rava dosa ?
- Wash and boil the potatoes, ensuring they don’t become mushy.
- Cut the potatoes into large cubes and set them aside.
- Heat oil or ghee in a kadhai and add cumin seeds.
- Once they start spluttering, add green chillies and curry leaves.
- Add the diced potatoes and rock salt. Mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes until the potatoes start to get crispy.
- Next, add the roasted peanuts, mix well, and sauté for another minute.
- Turn off the flame and add lemon juice and chopped coriander.