Chocolate Kulfi : Easy all time favorite summer dessert
Photo source: spicingyourlife.blogspot.in
Chocolate Kulfi is all time favorite ice cream during summer season and cool dessert for kids. If you want to make Chocolate Kulfi at home so follow these easy steps.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
1. Milk- 2 cups
2. Milk powder- 1tbsp
3. Chocolate- 1 cup (grated)
4. Sugar- ½ cup
5. Pistachios- a few (minced)
1. In a glass, pour a little milk and then add the milk powder. Mix well so that no lumps are formed. Keep aside.
2. Boil the milk in a deep bottomed pan on a low flame. Stir at short intervals. Boil till the milk thickens and reduces to one-third of its quantity.
3. Now add the milk powder and sugar and cook for another 5 minutes. Stir at short intervals so that the sugar dissolves.
4. Put the pan off flame and then add the pistachios and grated chocolate. Mix again and then cool it for some time. The chocolate will also dissolve till then.
5. Pour the mix into a pan and refrigerate for 1 hour. 6. Now take it out and grind in a mixer to make it foamy. Pour in the molds and refrigerate for 5-6 hours. Chocolate kulfi is ready to eat. Serve it chilled with ice cream or with falooda and syrup.